At Chertsey House Dental Group we always endeavour to provide you and your family with the highest quality dental care with a preventive focus, at an affordable cost.
As an alternative to paying for your child’s check-up each time, why not spread the cost and pay a little each month? Denplan for Children is a maintenance plan for 6-16 year olds. This is an option and you always have the choice to pay as you go.
Children age 0-5 (inclusive) will continue to benefit from our free check-ups.
Denplan for Children gives you routine preventive care from your dentist which includes:
- Fluoride application
- X-rays (when required)
- 5% discount on private treatment fees (excluding orthodontics)
- When appropriate an orthodontic consultation with our specialist orthodontist.
Supplementary Insurance cover, which includes:
- Worldwide dental injury cover and emergency treatment
- Hospital cash benefit if they need to stay overnight in hospital under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon
- Cover towards the costs of a dentist opening the dental practice to provide treatment outside normal surgery hours
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Cost of Denplan for Children:
- Age 6-12 £5.00 per month. This will cover two check-ups per year, one oral health education visit per year, x-ray when necessary.
- Age 12-16 £12.00 per month. This will cover two check-ups per year, one hygienist visit per year, x-ray when required.
- Also included is one orthodontic assessment when required.
If you have any questions regarding Denplan Plans for Children, please contact the practice team on 01481 237781.